Join the Consortium
The registration process will take approximately 20 minutes. Please have all necessary documents and information ready before you begin.
At your convenience, you may print the online registration checklist to be sure you have all necessary materials before starting the registration process.
The following documents are required for submission. Each should be signed, scanned, and ready to upload before you begin the registration process. Only DOC, DOCX and PDF formats will be accepted.
- Copy of the agency's registration certificate
Agency profile containing the following details of all country programmes for the past 1 - 2 years:
- Project Title
- Start date
- End date
- Sources of funds
- Target beneficiaries
- Main sector
- Sub sector
Copy of a recent audit report from an independent auditor detailing:
- Auditor's comments and/or recommendations
- NGO Consortium Mandate: Download, scan and sign the last page
- Red Crescent/ICRC Code of Conduct: Download, scan and sign the last page
- Brief description of agency (Max 200 words)
- Mission statement (Max 200 words)
- Reasons for joining Somalia NGO Consortium (Max 200 words)
- Number and date of agency registration
- Headquarter, regional and local contact details
- Years operational in Somalia/Somaliland
- Partners in Somalia/Somaliland
- Number of (national and international) staff working on Somalia/Somaliland projects
- Programme/project plans for the coming year (Max 200 words)
- Main donors for the upcoming year
- Annual budget
I confirm that I have read and understood the requirements for registering with the Somalia NGO Consortium. I understand that all information submitted during the registration process will be held in confidence and can only be accessed by the NGO Consortium Secretariat.